Re: Hide and Seek (ATTN: Garatt)

Laura Walker

Garatt looked at her blankly, and then down at the book, apparently misunderstanding her request. He clutched it a little closer protectively. "But I'm reading it!"

Shards, he had her there. Even so, she felt strange. Somehow as though he'd invaded her privacy, in spite of the simple fact that she shouldn't have expected this place to remain her own. Sighing, she leaned back against the wall and studied him.

"I suppose you're right, but might I at least get more than your name?"