Re: Hide and Seek (ATTN: Garatt)

Jessica Freise

Shards, he had her there. Even so, she felt strange. Somehow as though he'd invaded her privacy, in spite of the simple fact that she shouldn't have expected this place to remain her own. Sighing, she leaned back against the wall and studied him.

"I suppose you're right, but might I at least get more than your name?"

On Mar 30, 2020, at 5:19 PM, Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:

"But you weren't here," Garatt pointed out. He glanced back at the page, clearly struggling to keep his attention on her rather than continuing to read. "Besides, I didn't tell you to go away."

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 11:15 PM Jessica Freise <loriendarenya@...> wrote:
She nearly backed down. Nearly.

"I found this place first. You should have respect for more than just books here."

On Mar 30, 2020, at 5:13 PM, Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:

"Huh?" Garatt looked up again, startled, having completely missed her first statement. "I was *reading*," he protested in injured tones.

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 10:56 PM Jessica Freise <loriendarenya@...> wrote:
"I found this place first," she said, finally, when thoughts of resentment had bubbled long and hard. She turned to study him, the messy appearance, the distracted look. "Look at me," she demanded, surprising them both.