Re: Hide and Seek (ATTN: Garatt)

Jessica Freise

She nearly backed down. Nearly.

"I found this place first. You should have respect for more than just books here."

On Mar 30, 2020, at 5:13 PM, Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:

"Huh?" Garatt looked up again, startled, having completely missed her first statement. "I was *reading*," he protested in injured tones.

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 10:56 PM Jessica Freise <loriendarenya@...> wrote:
"I found this place first," she said, finally, when thoughts of resentment had bubbled long and hard. She turned to study him, the messy appearance, the distracted look. "Look at me," she demanded, surprising them both.