Re: The Beast that Sleeps Below ( Yiyu / Leodred )

Jessica Freise

Yiyu squeaked as she emerged, startled by his tallness, his lankiness, his *maleness*. Recovering quickly, she tilted the basket of glows to better look at hims while she thought up an answer: fast.

"Exploring. What about you?"

On Mar 30, 2020, at 3:25 AM, Rogue Kakashi <snail.on.speed@...> wrote:

Leodred erupted out of the darkness, arriving through one of the tunnel maybe six feet up ahead.  He tried to stop himself but not only ended up skidding but crashing into the wall as well.  Picking himself up off the floor he looked at her, his steel gray eyes wide open, and his chest lunging as his lunged sucked up air.  It took him a moment, but Leodred managed to get himself under control, "Thanks, lost my torch, though I was going to... die down there..."

He decided against mentioning the strange sounds he'd heard.  Could there really be something living deep underneath the Weyr?  No, imposible, someone would know, for sure.  Right?  "Name's Leodred.  What are you doing down here?"

- Leodred