Re: Gotta Water the Paperwork (attn: J'hen, Qioyon)

Alyx

The big brown snorted, sending a fine spray of water over the young lad, and stood up, shaking some water off of his body. The things the boy had were soaked beyond recovery any ways. Though why he bothered with such things was a mystery. Better to sit in the sun and rest for next threadfall. Of course...this boy was young. Too young still for thread. But that didn't matter he would grow. ((Come we will go to Mine, you do know how to mount, don't you?)) The old dragon tilted his head curiously at the boy, and blinked his great eyes.