Re: Walk In Applications ( Nayari / R'bor )

Rogue Kakashi

R'bor entered and offered her a quick salute before closing the door behind him.  His dark eyes settled on the Candidate master after a quick glance around the room; it was almost as he remembered it, except for a Nayari's own personal modifications and only briefly acknowledge the golden fire-lizard's presence in the room.  "I am R'bor, Vukoth's rider," he said as a way of formally introducing himself, his deep voice attempting to be as polite as posible.  "I would like to apply for the position of Assistant Candidate Master."

- R'bor