Re: Missing In Action (ATTN: Fabio, Any)

Jessica Freise

Yiyu studied the bronze flit closely. She'd learned while dealing with Tyne's group that she could look, but not quite touch. Still, it -- he -- needed help.

Rubbing her behind ruefully, she climbed to her feet. She picked her way to her pants first, then her tunic, pulling each article of clothing on as she moved. That left the firelizard and his predicament.

"Can I help you?" she asked, not really expecting an answer.

On Mar 29, 2020, at 7:26 PM, Alyx <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:

Fabio was immediately distracted from his screeching calls for help. There was a lady present afterall. He went from scattershell to flirt in and instant. Preening himself at the young woman, completely forgetting for the moment that he was trapped. He arched his neck and trilled at the girl, and tried once again to spread his wings, to show off what a fine specimen he was. However his wings were still caught and this brought his predicament back to him.  He started squirming, glaring at the bra that had him trapped and thus thwarted his flirting.