New kid on the block ( M'ayen / Leodred )

Rogue Kakashi

"Right, here you are, kid," said the dragonrider as he helped Leodred off of his blue.  "Candidate Barracks.  He's my token, just give it to any ACM and they will know what to do."

"Don't call me kid," Leodred replied.  "What's an ACM?"

The rider rose a brow at the young man's reply.  Another one of these, the bluerider thought to himself with a sigh.  "Assistant Candidatemaster, kid.  You're they're responsibility now."

"I said--"

"I heard you the first time," the bluerider replied, already settling back onto his dragon.  "Good luck!"

The dragon took off and Leodred watched them go.  With a heavy sigh the candidate grabbed his bag and swung it over his shoulder and made his way into the candidate barracks.  It took him about a quarter of an hour to fin the ACM offices (he had refused to ask for any help).  Once he reached one he knocked on the door and waited to be allowed in to report himself for candidacy or whatever it was that he was supposed to be doing.

- Leodred