Re: A Favorite Topic With a New Face (Diagir/Ziya, Maglor/Glaurung)

Steelsilver

"I didn't want to risk any trouble with him." Maglor admitted. "He's wildbred, even if I Impressed him." A pause. "He'd be just over five Turns."

{'Rung not know Girsk. 'Rung biggest strongest!} The bronze wher boasted. {'Rung chase pretty Ziya, bigstrong eggs!}

 ooc it happened in 2015 so I'm going to say he's five.

On Saturday, March 28, 2020, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:
"Of course, he's your wher. Glaurung, you said? Well, a pleasure to meet you, Glaurung, and you as well, Maglor." Diagir's expression was relaxed and welcoming. "It's always nice to see people with whers, especially when they seem so well-trained and relaxed like yours. How old is he?"

{'Rung big strong like 'Girsk, then. 'Girsk born up North.} At the compliment, Ziya hummed and fluttered her wings. {Ziya big pretty! Ziya run, have many eggs. Ziya do again soon.}

--
Sent from my phone!