Re: Hiding In Plain Sight (ATTN: Rennitz, Any)

Jessica Freise

"This is my home now."

Quick, decisive, surprising. Yiyu hadn't realized how strongly she felt that one simple thing until now.

"If you Impress, will we still be friends even if I don't?" It was the question of a girl younger than her sixteen Turns. It was the fear of someone who had grown up very much alone and was just now blossoming.

On Mar 28, 2020, at 10:05 AM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

Nodding, Rennitz took a drink of her juice. "You're welcome to, actually. Very, very few actually Impress at their first Hatching, so if everyone left who didn't Impress, the Weyr would be almost empty. I mean, sure, you're within your right to leave since you're not Weyrborn, but they usually offer you the choice to stay."