Re: Hiding In Plain Sight (ATTN: Rennitz, Any)

Jessica Freise

"So it's like home," Yiyu murmured, her own plate a very organized affair, foods not touching one another in the circle she made of them. They swiftly found a table and sat side-by-side on a bench.

"I think I'd like to stay here, even if I don't Impress at first." A bold statement for the quiet, dark-haired youngling.

On Mar 27, 2020, at 9:05 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"Oh... a few Turns. I'm not sure how many, honestly. I know my parents went back North to Keroon after I was Impressed... I'm sure that I could probably write them to see if they know, but I'm fine just knowing I can still stand." Rennitz walked with Yiyu into the hall and began building herself a plate. "It's not too bad, really. I feel almost like I've always lived here."