Re: Hiding In Plain Sight (ATTN: Rennitz, Any)

Jessica Freise

She wasn't above giving a wistful look and a small smile to the firelizard. They began to walk side-by-side towards the dining cavern. A tiny seed of hope was beginning to blossom, for both herself and her new friend.

"How long have you been here?" If she'd said, Yiyu failed to recall, though she'd freely admit that Rennitz had shared overwhelmingly with her.

On Mar 27, 2020, at 6:51 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"That sounds great, actually." Rennitz nodded with a gentle pet over her firelizard's hide. "Faranth knows that this one's hungry. Ah, did I never introduce you? This one's Aranck. I got him a while ago from another candidate who's gold had a flight."