Re: Hiding In Plain Sight (ATTN: Rennitz, Any)

Jessica Freise

Yiy gaped, astonished. While her complement was as honest as a clear summer day, she sensed Rennitz was just much so. For a moment, she simply stared, then a smile blossomed on her lips.

"I was headed to lunch," she realized, "would you like to join me?"

On Mar 27, 2020, at 1:30 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"Do you think?" Rennitz asked curiously. "We've only just met and you already think I'd be good?" Rennitz felt touched and emboldened by Yiyu's compliment and confidence. "Well, I think you'll be a fantastic dragonrider yourself, no matter what color you ride! I know I'd be happy to have you at my back in a fall."