Re: Hiding In Plain Sight (ATTN: Rennitz, Any)

Jessica Freise

"We're not so different," Yiyu found herself saying softly. "When I came here, found greens and blues ridden by girls when I'd only heard whispers in my father's hold, it sort of shocked me. You'd make a fine leader, though."

It wasn't flattery, but honesty.

On Mar 26, 2020, at 11:27 AM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"Well, I used to be strictly gold for the reason that that's what girls rode." Rennitz's expression was sheepish. "You know, with Keroon being hidebound, so was I. Since coming here, It made sense for girls to ride greens since they're female dragons, too. But then I learned about girls riding blue dragons and it kind of shook me. I'm almost used to it now. But I still hold out for a gold but for a different reason. I want to be a leader. I want to help people here! I want to be someone that the Weyr can see and know that they can come to if they need me."