Re: Hiding In Plain Sight (ATTN: Rennitz, Any)

Jessica Freise

Choice. Yiyu blinked, licking her lips. She had dared to dream, very privately.

"A green or...a....gold," she said softly, lowering her gaze, embarrassed at her own daring. "What about you?"

On Mar 25, 2020, at 9:53 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

Looking back up to Yiyu, Rennitz gave her a little apologetic smile. "Yeah, sorry. I was starting to get so deep on why we do what we do, or at least why dragonriders do. It's honestly terrifying to think of the way we put ourselves in danger without a second thought. But it's also to protect Pern and our loved ones so it's definitely worth it. Say, have you ever thought of what color you'd want to ride? I know earlier you had doubts but surely you've considered, even for a second, what color dragon you'd fancy if you had the choice?"