Re: Hiding In Plain Sight (ATTN: Rennitz, Any)

Jessica Freise

"Maybe," Yiyu proffered a tentative thought, "we could attend one of his lessons together. He said that if I didn't Impress, they could use me in the whercraft."

On Mar 24, 2020, at 6:29 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"Oh! Senior Journeyman Diagir!" Rennitz grinned wide at the mention. "Oh for sure do I know him. He gives many lessons on Whercrafting, especially to the public. He's also a really nice man. His green wher, Vainglory, is his gold Ziya's daughter from her first run and clutch. She wouldn't let anyone take the green's egg so Diagir really didn't have much choice in bonding to her."