Re: Jewels In Their Setting (ATTN: Diagir)

Jessica Freise

Scritch, scritch, scritch. Yiyu absorbed his words, nodding to herself as they struck a cord within her. Someone could use her, someone *wanted* her. And duty? She had a duty. It made her smile again, gazing up at the older man.

"Thank you," she said simply. It was something she wanted, no, neded, to hear.

On Mar 24, 2020, at 6:19 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

Ziya eyed the hand for a moment before snorting and deigning to lean into the girl's hand. She looked down her muzzle at the child curiously. This small human wasn't afraid of her like most people are. Ziya had to admit that she liked that in a human. {Not bad human,} Ziya admitted to Diagir, who had to smile at his queen.

"I think she likes you, Yiyu," Diagir confided to the girl. "She's normally not one to let people touch her, and I've only ever seen her accept touches from other whercrafters with bronzes or golds. Ha, if Candidacy doesn't work out, we could always use you in the Wherhall." His grin was lighthearted as he said it. "But don't let that dissuade you from Standing. If you've been Searched, that's not just your right but your duty. Just because a dragon hasn't spoken to you yet doesn't mean one won't ever. You're still young!"