Re: Hiding In Plain Sight (ATTN: Rennitz, Any)

Jessica Freise

"Yes," she brightened visibly. "I met someone who handles whers just a day ago," she smiled at the memory. "

"Your father is a wherhandler then?"

On Mar 24, 2020, at 4:24 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"That's a very true belief," Rennitz agreed. She looked up at the Weyr rim where dragons of so many colors rested together. It had occurred to her, of course, that despite her wishes she could be Impressed by a green or blue who decided she was theirs, but the thought made her a bit uneasy. "I... used to think I'd follow in my father's footsteps and care for whers up north. He breeds runners and helps raise whers for local mines and bigger holds for watchwhers. If I don't Impress at all, I could always join the Whercraft. Have you heard of that?"