Re: Jewels In Their Setting (ATTN: Diagir)

Ren

"I helped, yes." Diagir was very clearly proud of that fact. "I'm the first Senior Journeyman of the Whercraft Hall. Athesta is the MasterWhercrafter of Pern and frankly she is so incredibly lucky. But then, she's also far too busy running it to devote that much time to training apprentices, which is what I enjoy. I like teaching people about whers, whether or not they have them. I usually hold lessons in the Wherhall, but occasionally I'll have them outside so noncrafters will get to experience it."

Vainglory was only too happy to lift her snout into Yiyu's hand, purring happily. {Like this one. Give good pets.} Vainglory, not being an Impressed wher, was able to broadcast herself out so that Yiyu could hear her.