Re: Hiding In Plain Sight (ATTN: Rennitz, Any)

Jessica Freise

Oh, she knew the stories. Her lips turned down in a small frown as she considered the other girl's words. She thought of the three whers she'd met so recently and her words to their handler.

"I believe," she said carefully, "that everything and everyone has a place. I have to," she added quietly.

On Mar 24, 2020, at 3:20 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"No, I haven't. I typically only Stand when there's a gold egg. If you can guess, there's not many of those. I've seen only three since coming here- Zivath, Valkath, and Razelth. I stood for their hatchings, but they wouldn't have me." Rennitz sighed softly but lifted her chin. "But I won't give up. I'll keep standing until I get too old. Although.... if I get old enough that I won't be able to stand, then I'll open my heart to a blue or green. Nothing against them, of course, but when you grow up in an isolated hold and hear the stories..."