Re: Hiding In Plain Sight (ATTN: Rennitz, Any)

Ren

"No, I haven't. I typically only Stand when there's a gold egg. If you can guess, there's not many of those. I've seen only three since coming here- Zivath, Valkath, and Razelth. I stood for their hatchings, but they wouldn't have me." Rennitz sighed softly but lifted her chin. "But I won't give up. I'll keep standing until I get too old. Although.... if I get old enough that I won't be able to stand, then I'll open my heart to a blue or green. Nothing against them, of course, but when you grow up in an isolated hold and hear the stories..."