Re: Hiding In Plain Sight (ATTN: Rennitz, Any)

Jessica Freise

"You...haven't Impressed yet?"

The question was so stupid, so obvious, that Yiyu blushed furiously and glanced down and away. Her heart turned over at the thought of not Impressing, then lifted a little. Obviously she could stay, could try again. Not that they hadn't told her that. But she was so secretly hopeful it hurt inside.

On Mar 24, 2020, at 2:09 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"It really is," Rennitz nodded. "They're enormous and filled with so much to do and so many people, oh not to mention the dragons themselves. I've Stood for a few Hatchings and each one is different. Not just because there's a different queen or sire, or a different amount of eggs. The hatchlings all act so differently and sometimes things happen, but overall it's just magical. You really couldn't have come at a better time, either! What with Razelth clutching now, we'll be Standing in a few sevendays!"