Re: Hiding In Plain Sight (ATTN: Rennitz, Any)

Ren

"It really is," Rennitz nodded. "They're enormous and filled with so much to do and so many people, oh not to mention the dragons themselves. I've Stood for a few Hatchings and each one is different. Not just because there's a different queen or sire, or a different amount of eggs. The hatchlings all act so differently and sometimes things happen, but overall it's just magical. You really couldn't have come at a better time, either! What with Razelth clutching now, we'll be Standing in a few sevendays!"