Re: Hiding In Plain Sight (ATTN: Rennitz, Any)

Jessica Freise

"I...uh....about a sevenday," she murmured, forcing a rare smile to her lips and feeling it settle there honestly. The girl was infectious. "I never thought...I mean, to be here...it's like a dream."

On Mar 24, 2020, at 1:44 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

Rennitz chuckled softly while still grinning. "I don't... technically come from Keroon, just from a hold nearby. Either way, it's nice to meet you. When did you arrive?" There were plenty more questions that Rennitz wanted to ask Yiyu but she also didn't want to overwhelm the new girl. Especially since she looked so scared and nervous. "First time at a Weyr, huh? It's really overwhelming at first isn't it?"