Speaking To The Sun (atten: Kassia, Foreth)

Steelsilver

Sunstreath had spotted the gold almost immediately when he'd flown up to perch on the Rim, silent for a long few moments as he considered what to do. ((I'des. I'des, there is a gold.))

(Course there is, Sun-sun. It's a Weyr, isn't it?)

((Mine. It is a gold.))

(So go say hi. Wait, which gold is it?)

Sunstreath didn't deign to reply, instead swooping to snatch and kill a herdbeast from the pens, and then angling to drop it before the gold, landing just beyond and immediately lowering his head.

((I have never seen a gold as magnificently beautiful as you.))