Re: Hiding in plain sight, sitting on a treasure trove. (Tyne/Cremsden) @Lynn#6042

Nutmeg

They weren't lazing where the sun fell on the rocks, nor were they amongst those diving for fish. It took good eyesight to finally spot the green squeezing into what looked to be a hole -- a tunnel of some type?

It took several minutes of looking around before they finally made headway. It was pure fluke that she happened to glance over just as a blotch of green caught her vision. "There!" she crowed, pointing furiously into the distance.  "That looks like one of them, right?" And before waiting for an answer, she began to set off in the same direction.

Florcott on AIM.