Re: Congratulations! atten: Delysia/Razelth/Kassia

sailyn2

"Be firm, but fair," Kassia said. "You're hoping for a wher that isn't too sensitive, but not too strong-headed either. Too sensitive and you risk a wher who won't react properly or at the right time. A strong-headed wher can be harder to train and may push your buttons. Of course you don't get much choice if you Impress, though if you talk with Riv or Athesta, they should be able to point you to the right clutch. They know their whers. I'd also work closely with Athesta or one of her trusted trainers. I didn't  have much help and it was a lot of work. Take advantage of what you have."