Re: I made this. Honest. (Attention: Ishkana, Ishixi, Cremsden, Tareg,

Cassandra Coogan

Tareg’s eyes followed Ishkana as she left before focussing back to Cremsden warily.

On Friday, November 9, 2018, Lindsay <alexeden1971@...> wrote:
Ishkana caught the scowl before it fully flowed across her face. She was here to do what she was told, no matter what she thought was the right course of action. "Yes sir." she nodded and, with a smile for Tareg, she left the room in search of the man who'd brought the lad to the Weyr.

On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 at 08:27, Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:

Tareg’s hand reaches out to grab two meat rolls, one slipping up his sleeve while the other was nibbles on. He eyed the pair suspiciously. It wasn’t like he could run, so he may as well just put up with whatever they were going to do.
He stayed could tight, his whole body tense- which did nothing to make his ankle any less sore.

"The father." Much as Cremsden might appreciate the help reassuring the kid there were other jobs that needed doing. He nodded towards the door to remind Ishkana. "Go talk to him, good girl."