Re: I have a question (attn F'gan / Ishkana)

Lindsay

Following the line of his arm, the girl orientated herself with the bits of the Weyr that she knew and nodded. "I'll find you, I think."

At F'gan's next comment Ishkana gawped at him. "A flit? You mean, a firelizard?" She knew that they existed, having seen a couple around including Cremsden's blue, but she didn't actually know any herself.

(ooc: and that's a perfect idea for another thread!)

On Mon, 1 Oct 2018 at 07:39, Yvonne <kaliangelkat@...> wrote:
F'gan thought for a moment. "Well I am up quite early. So you will likely catch me here or having breakfast." He stood and moved so that he could point out the Earsten wall of the Weyr, which housed many of the riders. He pointed to his and said, "If I am not at the lake or doning things with my wing, or here painting, then check the dining hall or my Weyr."

He let out a soft chuckle. "I think it's time that I looked into finding a flit."