Re: #green One Short Day In The Emerald City ATTN ANY/ALL #green #attnany #attnall

mglady3@...

 {{No?}} Razelth asked, her mental tones cheery and not at offended as she leaned forward for another look. {{I suppose not. Perhaps it can be a fish as well. A very large fish.}} She reached out a claw and sliced the large blob down the middle, forming two smaller blob. {{Or two sibling fishes.}} She amended cheerfully.

{{You should give it a try, too.}} She urged Foreth. {{See if you can make a fish as well.}}

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 9:02 AM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

((I don't think that looks much like a dragon,)) Foreth replied overly honestly. No being diplomatic, though she wasn't rude about it. Just matter-of-fact.

She peered at the other blob. ((That could be a fish, I guess.))