Re: What should I do? (attn Cremsden / Ishkana)

Laura Walker

Ishkana paused before answering. He was trying to be professional about this, and it was something she would have to learn how to be as well. She lifted her chin. "I would like a female present if one is available, but if not that's okay." she told him with dignity. Just so he wouldn't think she was being awkward for the sake of it.

"Should be easy enough to find someone," Cremsden said. "Never worry about asking." That was gentle, but firm. "Perhaps in a Hold where there are less of us around it might be an issue but around here if you want someone else in, you ask. Someone says no, then you start shouting."