Re: I made this. Honest. (Attention: Ishkana, Ishixi, Cremsden, Tareg,

Laura Walker

Tareg’s hand reaches out to grab two meat rolls, one slipping up his sleeve while the other was nibbles on. He eyed the pair suspiciously. It wasn’t like he could run, so he may as well just put up with whatever they were going to do.
He stayed could tight, his whole body tense- which did nothing to make his ankle any less sore.

"The father." Much as Cremsden might appreciate the help reassuring the kid there were other jobs that needed doing. He nodded towards the door to remind Ishkana. "Go talk to him, good girl."