Re: A Cozy Little Chat (attn: Eldvyr, Cremsden)

Laura Walker

"Oh, they can," Cremsden agreed. "And from what I understand he swears at them sharding well when he's in the mood to." He clicked his tongue at the annoyed little blue and offered him his uninjured hand. Still muttering to himself Bitey grumbled his way towards it and scrambled heavily up Cremsden's arm.

"When he started it was all fear and fury," Cremsden explained. "Wasn't it, lad? And we sorted that with time, and a bit of help from one of the Impressed gold firelizards, and that part's resolved well enough. Now it's just when he gets pissed off - and there isn't any amount of explaining and communication that fixes pissed off." And apparently even when bitten, Cremsden was inclined to cool down about it fast enough that there was no reason for him to stop.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 3:40 AM <mglady3@...> wrote:

,_._,
Cremsden shook his head. "That's what you get for sharing your weyr with a wild one," he admitted a little grudgingly, not feeling truly in the mood to offer Bitey excuses at that moment. "Better than he was though. It's worse when it's ears."

Eldvyr winced in not entirely feigned sympathy. He'd had a patient with biting tendencies once. It hadn't been one of the finer moments of his long career. Though to this day, Eldvyr still could decide what had been worse, the patient himself or his shrill voiced sister.

"I've been told that dragon can communicate with firelizards." He observed neutrally. "Even the wild ones."