Here we go again (Dekel/Cremsden)

Cassandra <dragonmagic16@...>

Dekel sighed as he walked into the infirmary.  Was it sad that the young candidate knew his way around here? Probably but he had been injured numerous times and well this was just another one.  He hoped it wasn't anything serious.  Not since a gold had finally flown and who knew, maybe he would actually have a chance at impression this time?

Taking a seat the fifteen turn sighed as he sat there, trying to not move too much.

ooc: I'm figuring he fell over and hurt himself.  Nothing major because he wants to stand.  I'm thinking a sprained ankle or knee - something like that.