Re: To Fly Without Wings atten: any at stables/Sarati #attnany

Aaron

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018, 07:59 sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"Who me? Don't leave on my account," Sarati joked as she came down the hall.

The mare calmed a bit as she spotted the green rider and poked her head out hopefully. Sarati laughed and produced the orangeroot in her pocket for the mare's pleasure. Flame was predictable. Bring her food and she was a little bit better behaved.

"I'm Sarati, by the way," she added for the boy's benefit.
_._,_._

"Hm?" Nekaer blinked as he realized someone else had entered the stable, and not one of the usual herdsmen. "Oh, no. I meant her," he said, jerking his thumb at the ornery beast.

"I'm Nekaer," he introduced himself. "Is there anything you need help with? I can get one of the beastcrafters if I can't manage it myself." He noted how much she calmed down after the treat and resolved to bring one next time he had to muck the stall next to hers.