Re: #green One Short Day In The Emerald City ATTN ANY/ALL #green #attnany #attnall

mglady3@...

((Wings, too,)) Foreth  added, clearly not pleased at the roundabout flaunting of her semi-order. She shook her whole body irritably, sending a wave of green-tinged slime crashing against him and unfortunately D'vik. D'vik had committed no crimes other than being lifemate to the Blue. Come to think of it, that was crime enough. The flits committed far worse crimes for being there, but for the moment she refrained from chasing them off. On rare occasion the tiny pests were useful.

Razelth sat on the shore nearby, her already green tinged hide proof that she, unlike some, had felt no reluctance at sampling the waters. In fact, in that relationship, it had been Delysia who had been leery. But Delysia was busy and not in a position to intervene, so as far Razelth was concerned, that was as good as granting permission. {{Look!}} She said cheerfully. {{I can make pictures with my tail!}} She announced proudly as she swirled greenish slime across a nearby rock surface with said appendage. An extra energetic swirl sent green slime airborne, where it had the potential to catch an unlucky passerby.