Re: #green One Short Day In The Emerald City ATTN ANY/ALL #green #attnany #attnall

Alyx

Nearby where Foreth was being so very dignified walking into the water. A tall man, D'vik was arguing with his blue Trometh about getting into the water.

"Come on Trometh, you know we've all heard it from the healers, the water is safe, and I've not got time to take you somewhere else this time." The man sounded tired, as if he'd made this point more than once already. Sitting on his shoulders were two bronze flits. Ready to help bath their big 'brother'. But Trometh, though he took a couple steps forwards and  looked into the slimy swirls, stopped just short of the water's edge.

((This does not look Right mine. Water should be clear, not green.)) It was clear that the big blue was pouting. He wanted clean water. Sparkling and pure. Not...this.

On Sun, Sep 30, 2018 at 8:50 AM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
Foreth stared at the water. It looked gross and surely not up to par for the finicky Queen. She needed a bath and to wallow and this would just not do. As she told Hers over and over and over. The first day things were starting to look bad Kassia gave in and agreed to a trip to their favorite and generally private lake. The next morning Foreth badgered her into a quick trip to the beach. But that afternoon when the demanding gold started her whining all over again, and then temper tantruming (which was always a fun thing for people and dragons around her to endure), Kassia refused to budge. Finally the need to submerge overwhelmed her and Foreth reluctantly headed for the green tinged lake.

Once she was there, Foreth, much like a cat, acted like it was her decision after all and strode head held high into the water, more and more of her sinking below the surface. The sight of the red-gold Queen slowly turning green under the algae was surely a sight.