Re: And they all came tumbling down. (Almira/Lerian) #medhunt

Alyx

"I thought you'd like it. See that rock up there? The one that looks like a dragon's neck? Sandy said there's some really pretty rocks up there. I want to go look myself. You wanna come?" Lerian asked as he put his pack back down, and folded the flaps closed tightly. Last thing he wanted was bugs getting into the goodies he'd packed. Of course the route he planned to take, took him above the deeper part of the lagoon and across some of the smaller bits of the waterfall. The climb would be a tricky one for sure. But Lerian seemed to thrive on a challenge. Though one thing he had learned from one of his recent adventures, out of his pockets came a pair of thin, very flexible gloves. They were just enough to keep away bug bites, which is what he intended them for.

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 8:24 AM, Amy Frazey <ladyrose57@...> wrote:
It was a relief to know they were close and she would be able to find a place to set Dahlia down. The flit wasn't heavy at all, but keeping her arm crooked like that, and being so careful not to jostle Dahlia was making the muscles in her arm a bit sore.

When she reached the spot where Lerian had stopped, Almira took it in and smiled. "It's really pretty here. Almost reminds me of home. There are some pretty streams and waterfalls there, too." She carefully knelt and found a place in the soft sand to lay Dahlia down, then turned to take the water skin from Lerian as she took in the scenery again. It was pretty, sure, but she would be staying away from the water, content to just view it from the bank.