Re: I made this. Honest. (Attention: Ishkana, Ishixi, Cremsden, Tareg,

Cassandra Coogan

Taregs whole leg twitched as he caught the very sore spot, jerking back towards his body after the aborted kick at Cremsden. “Sorry sorry.” He tensed, eying the healer for any reaction before making himself relax, the scissors now in his hand and very visible.

On Tuesday, September 4, 2018, Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:

“Little sharper there.” Tareg admitted. “Moren the dull throb it is anyways.” He stares at his foot, willing it not to kick. He didn’t actually want to hurt the Healer, he realised, and the grip on the scissors lessened a little as he relaxed.”

"Hm." Cremsden paused at that area, starting to prod around it gently. "Sorry," he said apologetically. "Somewhere around here is likely to really hurt, I know."