Re: I made this. Honest. (Attention: Ishkana, Ishixi, Cremsden, Tareg,

Laura Walker

“Little sharper there.” Tareg admitted. “Moren the dull throb it is anyways.” He stares at his foot, willing it not to kick. He didn’t actually want to hurt the Healer, he realised, and the grip on the scissors lessened a little as he relaxed.”

"Hm." Cremsden paused at that area, starting to prod around it gently. "Sorry," he said apologetically. "Somewhere around here is likely to really hurt, I know."