Re: I made this. Honest. (Attention: Ishkana, Ishixi, Cremsden, Tareg,

Cassandra Coogan

“Little sharper there.” Tareg admitted. “Moren the dull throb it is anyways.” He stares at his foot, willing it not to kick. He didn’t actually want to hurt the Healer, he realised, and the grip on the scissors lessened a little as he relaxed.”

On Monday, September 3, 2018, Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:

Tareg stared at him before nodding. “I will try not to kick but.” He stopped “ever do things without thinking them through? Getting ‘urt makes me wanna run and hide an get away- even if I know it’s better to stay an worse comes If’n I run. No’ that you’re worse.” He bit his lip, leg muscles tensing then relaxing as he fought the want/ need to run and hide and heal away from others against being prodded and in pain.

"And that's why I ask you out loud rather than assuming you won't," Cremsden agreed, eyes still on what he was doing, fingers very light as they moved over ankle and foot. "Sometimes knowing the reflex is there is enough to mean you can consciously catch it. If not... well, been kicked in the face before, nothing I won't survive. Any of this hurting more than you were hurting already?"