Re: I made this. Honest. (Attention: Ishkana, Ishixi, Cremsden, Tareg,

Cassandra Coogan

Tareg stared at him before nodding. “I will try not to kick but.” He stopped “ever do things without thinking them through? Getting ‘urt makes me wanna run and hide an get away- even if I know it’s better to stay an worse comes If’n I run. No’ that you’re worse.” He bit his lip, leg muscles tensing then relaxing as he fought the want/ need to run and hide and heal away from others against being prodded and in pain.

On Sunday, September 2, 2018, Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:

Taregs non scissor holding hand darted out, grabbing a meat roll and pulling back just as quick, mouth watering. Sure he had eaten earlier- thanks to the rider- but he was still starving.
Eyeing everyone in the room warily, he started to nibble, practically devouring the roll once he realised how good it was.

"It's okay, lad, plenty of food available." Cremsden's words had a distracted quality to them as he focused on examining Tareg's foot. "Here now, just need to work out where you've hurt, okay? Going to start pressing, need you to tell me when it hurts. I'll take it slow but do try not to kick me."