Re: I made this. Honest. (Attention: Ishkana, Ishixi, Cremsden, Tareg,

Laura Walker

Taregs non scissor holding hand darted out, grabbing a meat roll and pulling back just as quick, mouth watering. Sure he had eaten earlier- thanks to the rider- but he was still starving.
Eyeing everyone in the room warily, he started to nibble, practically devouring the roll once he realised how good it was.

"It's okay, lad, plenty of food available." Cremsden's words had a distracted quality to them as he focused on examining Tareg's foot. "Here now, just need to work out where you've hurt, okay? Going to start pressing, need you to tell me when it hurts. I'll take it slow but do try not to kick me."