Re: And they all came tumbling down. (Almira/Lerian) #medhunt

Alyx

"Oh it's not too far, we follow this stream, till ya see that big hill down there?" He pointed out in front of them, where the land humped up into a short high hill.

"It's just on the other side of that hill. Everything there drops off after that hill, this stream's got a pretty waterfall, and part of the rock there looks like a dragon."

Lerian didn't say anything, but there was a nice little path to the bottom. No need to worry about things like slipping and falling. Though once to the bottom they could have lunch, then he wanted to explore the cliff face.

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 8:08 PM, Amy Frazey <ladyrose57@...> wrote:
Almira nodded and looked thoughtful. "I'm not that good in the kitchen. I mean, I know basics, but I'm no master cook. I always liked spending time with my sister, and the little ones, more." And she'd never been in a situation where food was in short supply. There was always something to eat, even if it wasn't her favourite foods. Although, since coming to Arolos Weyr, the menu had been better, with more variety.
SHe glanced at Lerian and wondered about his unusually serious expression, then nudged him with her elbow, careful not to dislodge Dahlia. "Hey, how far away is this place of yours?"