Re: And they all came tumbling down. (Almira/Lerian) #medhunt

Amy Frazey

Almira nodded and looked thoughtful. "I'm not that good in the kitchen. I mean, I know basics, but I'm no master cook. I always liked spending time with my sister, and the little ones, more." And she'd never been in a situation where food was in short supply. There was always something to eat, even if it wasn't her favourite foods. Although, since coming to Arolos Weyr, the menu had been better, with more variety.
SHe glanced at Lerian and wondered about his unusually serious expression, then nudged him with her elbow, careful not to dislodge Dahlia. "Hey, how far away is this place of yours?"