Re: And they all came tumbling down. (Almira/Lerian) #medhunt

Alyx

"I do try." He grinned over his shoulder, then ducked sideways onto another smaller track. "Watch yer feet Almira, there's some roots through here."

Sandy chirped up ahead of them, and Lerian after a dragonlength or so, turned onto the banks of a small stream, so they'd not be lacking in water either. Now there was room to walk side by side, and he slowed up a bit.

"I like citrus too, I wanna pick some on our way back I think it'd be really yummy as part of a sauce for herdbeasts. Maybe over those steaks that they pound flat and bread."

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 7:10 PM, Amy Frazey <ladyrose57@...> wrote:
Almira smiled to herself, and was thinking about making a pocket for Dahlia, like the one Lerian had on his shirt for Star. That way her hands would be free, but Dahlia could still sleep and be safe. "Looks like you already thought of everything." She nodded at the bag, assuming it had their lunch in it. She didn't have much trouble keeping up with his near jog, but shifted Dahlia to the crook of her arm so she'd have at least one hand free. "Mmm, I like the smell of citrus."