Re: And they all came tumbling down. (Almira/Lerian) #medhunt

Alyx

Lerian grinned widely, and ran back the way he'd come, grabbing up a bag he'd packed with a decent lunch of loaves of bread, a chunk of cheese, and some left over meat from before. Slinging it over his shoulder, he waved a hand towards a slight path through the brush.

"Come on then, there's a great place to have lunch, just before we get there. There's even a citrus tree."  Lerian set off at a brisk pace, but not quite running. Sandy, as the boy ducked under a limb dropped off his shoulder and flew ahead caroling happily.

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 6:34 PM, Amy Frazey <ladyrose57@...> wrote:
Almira tucked the flask of oil in her belt when Lerian didn't take it, and looked down at the sleeping Dahlia. Carefully, she scooped up her tiny green flit, who was still small enough to fit in her cupped hands, and stood. "Sure, lead the way. I really could use some fresh air." She glanced toward where the fellis stewing pots were, wrinkling her nose."Grab some bread and meat and let's go."