Re: I made this. Honest. (Attention: Ishkana, Ishixi, Cremsden, Tareg,

Laura Walker

Tareg refused to answer if it was his da or not. He didn’t want to be sent back- and would rather just not talk then tell the truth.

As his boot started being unlaced, Tareg resisted the urge to tug it back. Sure there were more holes in the boot then boot any more- but it was his. “If’n you unlace the rope around it, it the boot’ll fall off.” He finally offered. Truth be told- if the ground didn’t get so hot, he would have discarded the boot a while ago.

"Ah, is that the trick to it?" Cremsden said, doing as he was told. Off came the boot, and he handed it up to Tareg just as there was a thud at the door. "And that will be our klah delivery," he said, not turning to look to see if Ishkana had opened the door. "Come on in, sweetheart."