Re: Found you (attn Jerronila / Ishkana)

Lindsay

When her cousin returned, Ishkana looked at the things in her hands. Seeing the oil she chuckled. "Did you spill any?" she asked. If Jerronila had, they'd have to track down the spillage and clean it up so no-one slipped.

On 23 August 2018 at 09:40, Rabble Rabble <rabblerabble@...> wrote:
Jerronila headed to the storerooms at a run, and was lucky enough to get a staffer who understood about her type of hair.
Supplies in hand, she headed back, slower so that she didn't drop the oil.

On Wed, 22 Aug 2018, 7:16 AM Lindsay, <alexeden1971@...> wrote:
"OK you get oil. I'll wait here." Ishkana could find something to read while Jerronila was gone, she was sure.

OOC: I didn't even know what 4B hair was, I had to google it...

On 18 August 2018 at 13:39, Rabble Rabble <rabblerabble@...> wrote:
"I'll need to get oil." Jerronila said, pondering changing her style before deciding that she was happy with her braids.

Ooc: most of her hair is 4B hair. Braids, twists and knots are what she knows how to do.

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018, 9:26 PM Lindsay, <alexeden1971@...> wrote:
"I'll help you if you like?" Ishkana had done it before and had nimble fingers. "If you're going to be a healer apprentice, you must be clean and tidy. Right?"

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 at 10:03, Rabble Rabble <rabblerabble@...> wrote:
"My hair?"
Jerronila only caught the end of that sentance, and put a hand to her hair.
She blushed as she realised she hadn't been looking after the braids properly.

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018, 9:00 PM Lindsay, <alexeden1971@...> wrote:
"Well I'm sure we'll learn, that's what we're here for," Ishkana commented, "In the meantime, *what* are we going to do about your hair?" She shook her head, tutting in dismay, even as she had a smile on her face.

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 at 09:56, Rabble Rabble <rabblerabble@...> wrote:
"I hope so," Jerronila replied.
Hopefully they wouldn't expect her to know what to do when she hadn't seen an infirmary during a Fall before.

On Sat, 11 Aug 2018, 8:28 PM Lindsay, <alexeden1971@...> wrote:
"Nor me," Ishkana agreed, "I wonder if there will be somewhere we can watch from without hampering the more qualified healers. I guess we need to see what sort of injuries there might be."