Re: I have a question (attn F'gan / Ishkana)

Lindsay

That was something to think on. He'd made friends here... or had he known them at Ista? Ishkana wasn't sure. "An aunt?" she queried; this was proving to be an interesting conversation. And was she afraid of being sent away? Well yes, but she'd avoid it if she could. Strange a place as the Weyr was, the young woman felt she could actually *be* something there. Of her own choosing.

On 21 August 2018 at 19:32, Yvonne <kaliangelkat@...> wrote:
F'gan smiled. "Yes. Sometimes this could be a good thing. Shortly after I arrived here I met other friends from Ista that had been transferred here as well. Your aunt is here too." He told her. "Are you afraid that you will be sent away now that you found me? Not likely to happen on my end." he assured her.